What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A man’s guide to recovering from divorce
- Showing you powerful mental exercises to deal with painful memories
- Showing you the brain mechanics that cause all your emotional pain
- Showing you one of the most powerful actions you can possible take
- Showing you the exact phases of grief you will need to go through
- Showing you how to be happy no matter what happens to you in life
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Men After Divorce scores 70.21/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.menafterdivorce.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: menafterdivorce.com you’ll also be taken through to menafterdivorce.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)